POLi is the online payment option that allows your customers on your website to use Internet Banking to instantly securely pay. This payment gateway does not accept credit cards.
Unlike traditional bank transfers, you will know immediately when the customer has made a payment, allowing you to process the order as soon as it arrives.
Setting up a POLi account
- Navigate to polipay.co.nz/for-merchants/apply.html
- Fill out the application form, providing your business type, bank account details with proof, company logo, and contact details.
- POLi will process your application and contact you with further details.
- Once your application has completed, send us two pieces of information: Merchant Code & Authentication Code
- Request the latest version of the software by going here (or ask us to do this part)
Cost of using the POLi payment gateway
This payment gateway has no set up costs, and no recurring service fees. There is a transaction fee, which at the time of writing is 1% of the payment value, capped at $3 per transaction.
This payment gateway has a $10 per month minimum account activity fee. Your monthly invoice will be the sum of your POLi transaction fees for the month, or $10, whichever is greater.